C:\Users\Erica Erhart\Pictures\Ghouls_Night_Out_.png

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Let Freedom Ring!

The boys have matching flag shirts today ...So cute!


Well about 6 months ago I took off this week of work (well Thursday and Friday) and I figured we would be camping somewhere and on the lake basking our bodies in the sun but turns out we are home, Jade is working and the heat index just so happens to be 120 today!  Oh boy was  my 4th of July not what I thought it would be!  However I am so happy to spend the day with my little patriotic kids (we are all dressed in red, white, and blue)  We are heading to the 4th of July parade in Richfield and hopefully we will survive the heat and crabby meltdowns!  Tonight we will attempt to Grill out with some friends!  I am going to make a fruit pizza (flag style of course!)  and maybe we will be up late enough to watch some fireworks!  I am so dang proud to be an American!  How lucky we are to live in a country with clean water, food, and shelter.  Some are not so fortunate (even in our country) .  Happy 4th of July to everyone!  I have so many memories on this day!  Running around at Van Hook with all my family and friends!  Lakin it all day and then pot luck style at night!  Our family is always the family to get noise complaints from fireworks!  Oh how I will miss you all tonight at Van Hook!  Light some crackers for us tonight!  We are free, we are loved by Jesus, and we live in a country who is strong and proud.  Thanks to all who serve and protect!  LET FREEDOM RING BABY!  Love and Blessings!

Harper is her 4th ourfit and getting into the puppies food.....no no Harper!

No comments:

Post a Comment