C:\Users\Erica Erhart\Pictures\Ghouls_Night_Out_.png

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"Bask in the sun"


This was last summer "basking"

WOW I must 1st start off by saying what amazing weather its been the last few days!  I currently have red beaming legs instead of white ones!  While the babes where napping yesterday I knew I really needed to clean my house (it was needing some desperate attention) but it was so beautiful out that all I really wanted to do was go sit out on my pink chair and bask in the sun! Of course I battled with myself for about 2 seconds then I decided it was more important to get my tan on outside in peace!  I grabbed my ipod, bible, devotions, notebook, pen, water, and some M&Ms and I just enjoyed myself for a good almost 2 hours!  I realized today what a great day I had yesterday!  Seriously that 2 hours made me a better mom and wife!  I think as women we tend to forget that we need time to.  Life gets so crazy busy that all we can think about in the little bit of free time we have are things that are really not for ourselves like cleaning, bills, laundry, and getting the house in order.  Yes, I agree that these things are so important and they feel great to get done but WOW is it incredible to have some "me time" outside basking in the sun!  Anyway I guess sometimes its just great to remind myself to just let the house go sometimes and give myself a little time to!  Just thought I would remind all the ladies out there whether your a Mommy, wife, daughter, Grandma, sister, or friend that don't forget to "bask in the sun" every now and then, simply because its important to remember "you" and it feels incredible  when you are done!  This blog is just short and sweet today but a question to ask yourself today is what would you do with a spare 2 hours?  You can't pick anything that goes with the routine of life. (bills, cleaning, laundry)  Take 2 hours and do it!  I kinda feel like a motivational speaker now hahahaha!  Love and Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment