C:\Users\Erica Erhart\Pictures\Ghouls_Night_Out_.png

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

"Sisterhood!"

We rarley take a "normal" photo


Well Hello Wednesday!  1st off I LOVE Wednesday!  Today I get to look forward to my kids :) and my good friends twins Nick and Emma!  This makes my day!  I LOVE watching toddlers play!  It seriously makes it easier with more because they can entertain one another......no I am not a crazy person I honestly think its easier!  Anyway last night after doing some hair at the salon I thought I need to go see what my sister is up too?  For those of you who don't already know my sister Danielle often referred to as "seester, D, or Auntie," in my household just moved into our lovely home here in MN.  She has been such a blessing (in more ways then 1) to have here and watching her with the kids makes my day!  I feel like a 13 year old girl when I am with her.  We are so goofy and we do super dorky things with one another.  Whether its doing arts and crafts, cooking, watching our terrible t.v. shows together, talking in fun and new accents, playing just dance on the wii, guitar hero, and wheel of fortune we always are giggling like 2 school girls!  Never a dull moment!  Jade (hubster) probably just rolls his eyes and thinks to himself...How long is she going to be living here Erica?!  JK he loves her just as much as I do even if he doesn't say it!  Anyway I look at her and think what an amazing person in my life...someone who loves my kids just as much as me and who knows me inside and out, my weaknesses, my strengths.  She sometimes can just look at me and instantly know what I am thinking inside my head...she could maybe even finish my sentences!  Anyway I think that I am so lucky to be blessed with a sister who I am so close to and hold so dear to my heart!  I also have friends who I consider like sisters!  As women its so nice to have these "sisters" even if its not biological!  However in God's eyes we are all brothers and sisters!  There are just some things that are easier to talk to  your ladies about!  I had some friends over  yesterday for coffee and in just the last year I have known them our friendship in my eyes has turned into sisterhood!  They speak light into my life and give me the advice and support and friendship a real sister would!  God is a funny fella I tell ya! I prayed and prayed for him to put some good strong "sisters" in my life and guess what happened about a year after my prayers.....I meet amazing woman and am continuing to meet more and more!  Then my sister decided to move here from Bozeman, MT!  Not only just moving to MN but living with us in our beautiful chaos!  I now look back and realize that it was on God's time to put these things in order and WOW did he answer my prayers........in bulk even!  I was just feeling really blessed with my "sisters" and wanted to write about it! Thanks friends! Blessings!  XOXO!

Here are some more of my "Sisters"








And I know he is not a "sister"  but he is my husband and my Best Friend!
I unfortunaly don't have pictures of all my "sisters" especially since the kiddos take all my camera time!

2 comments:

  1. this is so sweet! sisters are the best thing ever... you are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! I am blessed to have you as a "sister" :) what you and Danielle have is something very special! You guys are like two peas in a pod!

    ReplyDelete