C:\Users\Erica Erhart\Pictures\Ghouls_Night_Out_.png

Monday, April 16, 2012

Bed Time Blues!


Motherhood =  A lifetime filled with love, laughter, and little to no sleep!  At least that was my case last night.  Seriously I had 3 kids in my bed last night!  Between monsters and booby milk they all had there excuses!  If only I would have got my exhausted butt out of bed to  take a picture of the kids taking up all the space and my husband snoring soundly.  Its like he has no idea we are over crowded in the bed and he still manages to sleep through it.  Lucky Dog!  I could do that but my limbs go numb and I am hanging on so I don't fall off the ledge or I am so worried someone will get hit or roll off the bed I am constantly one eyeing it all night!  Anyway enough about that because this morning is a new day!  Tonight we will try for a childless bed yet again!  You know someday they will grow up and I will miss them needing me for comfort or booby milk!  I hear it from every Grandma I talk to that time flies and you need to cherish the memories and the season you are in.  The season!  Diapers, bottles, breastfeeding, potty training, learning to crawl and walk.....jeepers this goes so fast so this season I will embrace!  Did I mention how early 7 am rolls around.  We had a wonderful weekend!  My in laws just left this morning.  They came for a belated Easter trip.  Now its time to clean...again.....I think its so funny that I clean so hard before company and then I have to clean again right after they leave.  Well I really wanted to start blogging so family and friends who live long distances can keep up with us Erharts!  Always action in this household!  Here are some pictures of our morning!  Love and Blessings!
                                                            
                                        Nakey Harper with her wild hair in the morning!


                                                            
                                                           
                                                               Bentley goofy boy!





                                                                   Tayten my "Big Guy"

2 comments:

  1. love this! if there is one thing that children have taught me it is that 'this too shall pass'. love reading about you presh babies. you are such an incredible mommy and wife! love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rach! You are awesome too! Thanks for also inspiring me with your blogs to continue with creating my own!!!

      Delete