C:\Users\Erica Erhart\Pictures\Ghouls_Night_Out_.png

Sunday, May 6, 2012

10 Things...actually 20!



My Three Beautiful Blessings!



10 Mommy Truths

1.  Holy Cow diapers are spendy!  I used to buy a pair of shoes for that price!
2.  "I gotta go"  no longer means I am leaving!  It means get this child to the bathroom before we have a mess!
3.  Going anywhere with 3 kids takes FOREVER!  If I need to be somewhere by 9 I need to get moving at 7! 
4.  NEVER forget a spare outfit in the diaper bag.  When you do that's when baby decides to have an up the backer. (for those of you with no kids an up the backer means poop shooting up the back out of the diaper and all over the onesie and usually on your shirt or pants!)
5.  The dried stuff on the wall by your child's bed is not artwork its boogers...GROSS!  I can't believe Tayten wipes his nasty boogers on the wall seriously kid get a Kleenex!
6.  My boys will think you are the funniest person alive if you fart or talk about anything to do with the potty, butts, or farts....Bonus points if its at the dinner table...I know right?!
7.  Sleep....whats sleep and who needs it?!
8.  King size beds are to small for a family of 5.
9.  Vans are super cool!  Who would have ever thought!
10.  The love in your heart is a whole nother level!
10 Pregnancy truths
(sorry if some of them are gross but they are true)

1.  9 months is a lie!  40 weeks (and counting for some) do the math!
2.  Glowing...not this girl!  I look like a zitty face teenager with swollen cheeks!
3.  Average weight gain 25-35 pounds......well I gained 60lbs with Tayten 75lbs with Bentley (yes I said it 75 big ones!  That's like a 7th grader) and 60lbs with Harper....I know its my own fault but cut me a little slack I LOVE to eat while I'm preggers!
4.  Peeing on command...you tell me when and where and I will do it!  Its never ending!
5.  Your no longer shy or embarrassed about a pap smear because that's nothing after 40 weeks of Dr. appointments!
6.  snail trail is not the little thing you put in your fish tank its something else and for those of you who have been preggers you know what a snail trail is!  Need I say more.
7.  I now feel bad for people who get heartburn...it stinks!
8.  hamburger bun (little girl)  turtle head (little boy) clever way of telling the sex during an ultrasound
9.  little kicks turn to jabs...but there is nothing like it!
10.  The love you feel immediately when you know your expecting, its instant!

I hope this is not to gross for all of you but I thought it was so true!  Anyway hopefully it made someones day!  Love and blessings!

 This is Pregnancy #1!  Oh Tayten you are so special to me!  Almost 7 years ago this was me!!
This is the day I had Bentley 1 day shy of 40 weeks!  I started this pregnancy at 125lbs and I weighed in at 200lbs!
Glowing is not the case for me... huge and uncomfortable very true!  My little 10 pound 2 oz Bentley...he was worth every pound!
Preggers with Harper in this picture...I still had about 4 weeks to go at this point!  I felt more comfortable with her then my boys I think she was up a little higher!

4 comments:

  1. So true! However, I only have one and need to get moving by 7 lol... And can't say I love the mini vans yet, maybe after number 2 I'll break down, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that I am not the only one that gained a huge amount of weight with my kids.....65 with Trevon! Yowza, I felt huge, but he was worth all the pounds too ;)Enjoy reading your blog....sure makes me laugh, since I relate on SO many levels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. I am really enjoying your blog! :) P.S. I've never heard of snail trail...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I am glad! Lisa I will explain "snail trail" in person!

    ReplyDelete