C:\Users\Erica Erhart\Pictures\Ghouls_Night_Out_.png

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Momma Day!!



I LOVE Mother's day!  Of course because I am a Mother but also I have a Mother who has a Mother and so on and so forth!  What a great time to celebrate Womanhood!!!  Even if you don't have a child I know you defiantly have a Mother!  So the good news is that we all can celebrate this beautiful thing God has given to us as woman!  There is nothing better then your kids consciously treating you as great as they can (sometimes with reminders that it is Mother's Day) one time a year!  I think it should be Mother's Day everyday!  Or at least once a week!  I bet there are more who would agree!  I know when I was a kid I always tried to be as nice as I could all day and you know the priceless home made card and gift!  PRICELESS!  I also LOVE the not so priceless gifts that I have received from my kiddos!  Massages, jewelry, clothes, books, flowers, and cards are just some of the few over the years!  I never knew my kids made so much money.....hahaha!  Lucky for me my hubby always covers for them even though he throws in some sly comments like "well your not my mom"....watch it bud!  Anyway how great is this day??!!  I have a lot to be thankful for on Mother's Day for all my Mother influences!  I have an amazing Mother, Grandmother, and Mommy friends!  So today enjoy yourself your kids, moms, or friends...celebrate what woman are all about!!  Love and Blessings and most importantly Happy Mother's Day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment