C:\Users\Erica Erhart\Pictures\Ghouls_Night_Out_.png

Friday, May 25, 2012

Birthday City Central!








So I have about one week until over load for Birthdays!  Jade will be turning 31 June 7th, Bentley will turn 3 June 21, Harper will turn 1 June 22, and Tayten will turn 7 July 10th!  MAN this is a mouth full and a pocket book on empty let me tell you!  I am trying to make it special for everyone without having to run to the bank to take out a small loan!  Not to mention the fact we will be going to Minot, ND the same weekend of there birthdays for my High School reunion....BUSY BUSY!  I had my smart, beautiful, and talented sister make me up some invites!  Take a peek!  I have yet to decide what Tayten will do or what I will plan for my hubby!  I believe even at 31 you should still get a birthday party!!!  Love and Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment