C:\Users\Erica Erhart\Pictures\Ghouls_Night_Out_.png

Thursday, May 31, 2012

A little of my week!

I am sure everyone can relate to this madness!  Nothing drives this momma more crazy then everyone having like 10 pairs of shoes at the door!  Really???  I often wonder what would happen if there was no drop spot for the shoes and bags.... where would it all end up?  I was thinking of getting like a big basket that way we could shove all the shoes in it....I am sure it would still end up looking the same!  This is a beautiful mess for me to look at (when I am not busy trying to clean it up)!  All the little shoes remind me of my little busy critters who are probably running around outside leaving there shoes here in the "drop spot" because who needs shoes when you have a good pair of feet!  (then they can run inside with dirt, grass and dog poo stuck to the bottoms of their feet....mom loves to clean anyway...right?!!)  Anyway my drop Zone looked like this all weekend because we had an awesome memorial day with my Mom and Brother!  The kids had a blast!

Harper also turned 11 months (a little while back) and I realized how quickly we are approaching the big 1st birthday!  I am going nuts watching her grow up and part of me doesn't want her to get bigger!  Its gone way to fast!!  She is so special to me and having a daughter has been so incredible!  I cry when I think of all the things we will share together as she grows!  I LOVE getting her dolled up and doing her hair!  I know she is not to crazy about it but someday she will LOVE her baby pictures!  lol! 
My little super hero Bentley is also approaching his big milestone of 3!  WHAT?!  REALLY?!  Man to think I thought he would never come out of my womb and now he's turning 3!  Anyway he is so cute, fun loving, sweet, and sensitive!  I call Bentley my little lover because he is always giving hugs and smooches!  My favorite thing is his little toddler voice.....nothing like listening to that sweet little voice! Oh Bentley you are so special and what an adorable little guy!  I love you so much and you should feel very special as the middle child because you sleep in my bed more then anybody else other then Jade and I!  STINKER!  Anyway we are planning a little party for this guy!  Yucky Cheese...I mean Chucky Cheese here we come!

Yes this is Tayten being a hot shot as usual....very cute in my black wedges!  He is nearing the end of kindergarten with only like 3 more days of school left!  This year cruised on by!  I will be challenging to have him home all summer because this child of mine likes to go go go all the time!  Other wise he is "bored".....I hear this all weekend!  We will be at the outside with the pool or sprinkler set up and he will come over to me and say Mom I am so bored!  Anyway it takes a team to entertain this one!  Tayten is excited for summer and I am praying it will all go smoothly having 3 home again all day!  Tayten is my silly, "life of the party" kinda character.  He is always making us laugh and he LOVES the spotlight! (as you can see by the picture)


I also got to enjoy getting this beautiful bride ready on her big day!  She looked beautiful!  Ariana Oliver was a beautiful canvas for me to do some of my hair and makeup magic!  So fun!  It was just another reminder for me of how much I love what I do!  Especially when you have such amazing people to share your talents with!  Making people feel and look beautiful is what I get to do for a living!  How sweet of a job is that!  I also get to share those magic moments with them and big milestones!  Like 1st haircuts, prom, wedding days and so much more!  That sums up some weekley milestones!  More to come!  LOVE and Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment